Friday, January 20, 2006

Starting Off!

Finally I did it. After a long arduous effort to drive me to start a blog I finally managed to drag myself to actually do it. So far so good. How regularly I am going to write directly depends upon my ability to get into a feverish inditing spree which will be rare I assure you. But most of the times it will serve as a platform to capture the specks of my fligthed imagination. Enjoy reading and do give a feedback if u like/dislike/hate or if u want to kill me for what I have written. :-)

5 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger shradha patnaik said...

u shud blog more often and screw up ur keyboard..i am waiting to see ur key board letters flying in the air. it will be fun to know abt ur life.

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Voice said...

kritik4kritik
:D. welcome to bloggers. write more and write often...

 
At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world..(although I am not a blogger)..
Waiting for your next blog.......

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger PP said...

Geez mate thanx for advertising my blog on yours..

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger PP said...

Aage kuch likhega bhi.. huh!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home